Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year!
Materials to bring everyday to school:
1. Three ring ~ 1.5 inch binder with titled dividers for each subject
(English, Math, History, Science...)
2. Colored pencils, pencils, red pen
3. ISN (Interactive Student Notebook) ~ provided by Ms. M
4. Lined paper & no-lined computer paper
5. Leave your history textbook at home
How do I contact my teacher?
Email is best! If you have any questions or concerns, please email me and I will respond within 24-48 hours. I communicate to students and parents primarily through my website (fusion pages) and on Powerschool (on-line gradebook). I update my webpages after school daily and give feedback on graded work every two weeks.
Teacher: Ms. Mimura
Telephone: (626) 821-8362 x 6204
Conference period: 5
(By appointment via email before or after school)
Students, you must join my "fusion page" to have access to files
-Username: Student ID # only
-Password: AUSD provided password
What does "1.1" mean?
"1.1" means Week 1. Monday
"1.2" = Week 1. Tuesday
"1.3" = Week 1. Wednesday
"1.4" = Week 1. Thursday
"1.5" = Week 1. Friday